Admitted to the Paris Bar in 1992
Laurent Moreuil advises French and international companies in employment law, assists executives and directors. He also deals with issues related to Sports law.
He holds various positions in the Sports movement.
- BI-DEUG law/English (Paris X University)
- Post-graduate degree in English and American Corporate Law (Paris I University)
- Center for Labour and Employment law (Centre D’arbitrage en droit du travail Arbitration)
- Commissions of the Paris Bar
- French Volley Ball Federation: former vice-president
- DNACG: Commissioner
- European Co-federation of Volley Ball: President of the Legal Chamber (2020)
- Attorneys in Sports law
- International alumni of the French Volley Ball Federation