Lawyer in labor law
Former member of the Paris Bar Council
Former member of the National Bar Council
Admitted to the Paris Bar in 1992
Laurence Boyer advises and assists senior executives in their career development.
She negotiates and supports company departures under the best conditions.
She manages litigation in labor law.
- Master in Business Law (Paris V)
- Post-graduate degree in Intellectual Property (PARIS I)
- Arbitration Center of Labour Law
- Member of the Paris Bar disciplinary comittees
- Founder an Manager of ZENPRUD’HOMMES
RCS Paris 808 701 122
Head Office : 46 rue de Provence, 75009 Paris – France
Member of EIG PATCHWORK